Part-Time CPA/Bookeeper - Data Reports
Respect and Trust. These words resonate with you at a very deep level and will be reflected in all you do.
We are looking for a skilled CPA accountant/book-keeper to prepare journal entries, financial statements, accounting reports, reconciliation analysis, and other finance-related tasks. Using your highly proficient excel skill as you will also be extracting data from Xero and input into Excel.
Grow with us and thrive in a small, fast-paced supportive virtual team environment.
You are ambitious, driven and intelligent.
Have a passion for bringing about positive change in a business and getting the best results for clients.
You also are:
- Detail Oriented as you love paying close attention to the smallest detail
- A Critical Thinker
- A Problem Solver
- Familiar with Billing, Invoicing, Collection
- Love Math and Accounting
- Finding Information, Resourceful
- Have above average Communication Skills (Written and Oral English)
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have proven bookkeeping experience with Xero Software
As this is an Australian company you would need to be available during normal Australian Business hours starting part-time initially, with view for increasing hours over time